Bedinghaus & Company | Florida CPA
Additional Accounting and Tax Support for your Florida-Based Business
Bedinghaus & Company | Florida CPAs
If you own or operate a business in Clearwater, Florida, the neighboring communities or abroad, give us a call. We can assist you with your accounting, tax and general business needs. Bedinghaus & Co theflcpa.com Page of 50 175 Our CFO Services are designed to help business owners in need of assistance with how to set up or maintain their accounting, financial and tax records. Our CFO consulting services are designed to offer technical know-how to those who do not have knowledge in the accounting and finance field and are in need of professional experts to manage this area on their behalf.
We also offer assistance to other CPAs, accountants and tax preparers. Our Outsourced CFO services are designed to assist other accounting and tax professionals during those critical periods when there is an influx of accounting work that needs to be performed by a deadline. This includes month-end, the end of the quarter and year-end work, as well as assistance during the tax season or other peak periods. Not only can we reduce your workload, but we’re also licensed and bonded. We’ll bring our knowledge, expertise, and professionalism to your current accounting and finance team.
Services We Offer
Services That We Offer Some of the accounting and related services that we offer consist of a variety of areas, including (but not limited to) the following:
- Corporate Set-up
- Strategic Tax Planning
- Financial Statement Review
- Bookkeeping & Bill Pay
- Asset Protection
- Business Succession
- ...and more
We even offer customized and industry-specific services as well; all while maintaining quality at a reasonable price.
Here’s How Our CFO Consulting Services Can Assist You
We offer quality short-term or long-term consulting and outsourced CFO services on a project-by-project basis. You will recognize our expertise by our ability to deliver services that fall within the GAAP guidelines, yet in a manner that easy for non-accountants to understand. Here are seven ways that your business will find our services beneficial:
- We offer interim help during transitional periods or during sick leaves.
- We offer CFO support to current CFOs that may be overworked or focused on other assignments.
- We assist businesses that are not large enough to support a full-time CFO.
- We assist startup businesses with setting up their books and developing accounting systems that are specific to their industry.
- We provide year-end assistance that includes closing the books for the year.
- We can provide both short-term and long-term solutions.
- We can create a budget for the following fiscal year period.
Ready to get started? Just contact our office today to learn more. One of our professional staff will be more than happy to assist you.